Sometimes we find some almost-dead bread in the corner of our kitchen. Don’t throw it away! Wasting food is a crime! Let’s make something delicious out of it .. yes of course it is possible!
Just follow the instructions below 😉
- 200 gr of almost-dead bread
- 80 gr of raisin
- 50 cl of milk
- 75 gr of butter
- 100 gr of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
How to prepare:
- Soak the raising in a bowl of water for 15 to 30 minutes. Meantime heat the milk and melt the butter in it . Cut the bread into small cubes
- Beat the eggs together with the vanilla and the sugar. Then add the raisin (don’t forget to drain it first) and the milk. Mix them well.
- Put the dough in a baked pan then cook it in the preheated oven of 160°C for 45 minutes