It has been a while since my last post. I was back to school and here I am ready to post new recipes. The first recipe is 3 cheeses’ sauce Spaetzle.
Spaetzle or Spatzle is germany’s fresh pasta. I like it so much because it is so delicious and easy to prepare. Not like italian pasta which I find so complicated and make my kitchen looks like a battle field .. you know what I mean 😛
To prepare some spaetzle you need a spaetzle maker. I could not find it in my town, so I bought it directlyin Munich when I had the chance to pass by.
In the same time I visited a germany friend who kindly prepared us , me and my hubby, the famous spaetzle. So delicious … and of course she passed me the recipe.
So let us prepare the spaetzle with original recipe from Germany!
- 250 gr of flour*
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of water
- 50 ml of milk
- 1/2 tea spoon of salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 table sp of oil
- 3 differents raped cheese (100 gr of each)
How to prepare:
- Put the flour and the sel in the salad bowl. Make a well in the middle and put the eggs. Mix the well while adding the water little by little. in the end add the milk. Meantime boil salty water. when it boils you’re ready to form the spaetzle.
- Put the dough in the spaetzle maker above the boiling water. the ough will fall down into the boiling water. Don’t forget to move the spaetzle maker to the right and to the left so it will cut the dough. When the spaetzle rise to the urface of the boiling water means your spatzle is cooked. Drain it with a help of a sieve.
- Fry the chopped onion, set a side. With the rest of the oil fry the spaetzle for 5 minutes then add the 3 cheeses. Mix them well.
- Serve it immediately by adding the fried onion on the top of each plate.
- gut schmeckenden 🙂