It has been so long since the last time I enjoyed Tongseng Kambing. So last week I decided to prepare it just the way I like it 🙂
You should try it! it is so delicious yet so easy to prepare. If you don’t like the coconut milk you can eliminate it from the recipe, as simple as that.
Here we go!
- 500 gr of lamb meat (sliced into thin and small pieces)*
- 4 cloves of garlics (sliced)
- 4 cloves of big shallot (sliced)
- 5 table sp of sweet soya souce
- 4 red hot peppers / chillies (choped)**
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 250 gr of cabbages (choped)
- 250 ml of coconut milk (optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 table sp of cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the garlic and shallot with the pre-heated cooking oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced lamb meat. When it change its color, add sweet soya souce, salt and peppers. Mix them well.
- After 2 minutes add the coconut milk (or just water if you don’t like it). When it boils add the rest of the ingredients then cover the pan. Stir once in a while. Cook them until the cabbages become smooth.
Yummy !! jezz like I like it 🙂
Serving for 4 persons. Served while warm with steamed rice.
* replaceable by beef
**add the chillies according to your preference.