I love ice creams. Since I have to be careful of my cholesterol level , I need to limit my ice creams’s consumtion. But who can resist the ice cream !? 😉
Commercial ice cream use a lot of yolks which has a very high cholesterol level. That is why it is not good for me, so i decided to make my own ice cream. Not only it is low cholesterol but I can choose my fave fruits and ingredients. I found this recipe in the internet where I modified with my personal touch.
This is the first ice cream that I tried. Banana is the fave fruit of RV . I would like to show him that making our own ice cream is as good as his fave ice cream’s brands.
- 3 ripes bananas
- 250 ml low fat milk
- 100 ml sour cream
- 75 gr sugar
- 2 tea sp of rhum *
- one tablette of black chocolat.
- 1 table sp of chocolate powder.
How to cook:
- Cut the bananas into small pieces. Put it in a salade bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the black chocolate. Mix them well.
- Prepare your ice cream maker then put the dough in the ice cream maker bowl. While processing the ice cream you can add the tablette of black chocolat (crushed into small pieces)
- Pour on some chocolate powder when you serve it.
So easy yet so delicious …. !!