Being in low cholesterol diet doesn’t mean we can not enjoy a good dessert . Here is a recipe of a very delicious diet Chocolate Mousse and It is good also for those who have high low cholesterol level ( source l’liternaute cuisine ).
No yolks , no butters … yet still as delicious as it can be 🙂
Let’s try it …
– 150 gr of 68% (min) chocolate.
– 3 white of eggs
– 40 gr of low fat milk
– 1 table spoon of sugar
– 2 table spoon of Kahlua*
How to cook:
– cut the chocolat into small pieces, add the milk and melt them ( microwave or au bain marie )
– Add the Kahlua into The Chocolat.
– Beat The white of eggs then add the sugar. Continue until The egg is firm.
– Add 1/3 of The white of egg into The Melted chocolat. Mix them well rapidement.
– take a half of The reste of The egg into the dough and mix them delicately . Repeat it for The rest of The egg.
– Put The chocolat mousse into a bowl or small glasses then cover It with plastique.
– Keep it in the refrigerator min 4 hours before serving.
Enjoy your dessert!
So delicious yet so healthy 🙂
* you can replace the Kahlua with any other flavor (rhum , extract of coffee or vanille)