It is always good to finish our meal with a dessert, with a healthy dessert even better 🙂
Here I found a healthy dessert’s recipe that I would like to share with you. It is easy to prepare and so yummy 🙂
- 3 bananas
- 1 mango
- 2 tea sp of cacao powder
- 2 tea sp of cayenne piment powder
- 15 sheet of filo pastry
- cooking thread
How to cook:
- Cut the bananas and the mango into cubicles (about 1 cm)
- Cut the filo pastry into four part (or depends on the diameter of your pastry)
- Add a pinch of cacao powder for the banana (the cayenne piment powder for the mango) before you envelope the bananas/ the mangos with the pastry, then tie it with the cooking thread.
- Put in ActiFry then set the time to 15 min or cook it in the oven in 180 degree for 20 min.
Serve while warm.