Beef sukiyaki is one of my favourite Japanese foods. I really like this japanese soup. It warms me up during the cold day or when I got some flu. I do not remember where I found this recipe but believe me, it is very tasty yet very easy to prepare.
Let’s get start 🙂
- 3 gloves of garlic
- one onion (chopped)
- 2 cm of ginger (sliced)
- 150 ml of Sasimi souce (Japanese soja souce)
- 300 gr of beef (sliced thinnly)
- 2 tofu (cut into 1 cm cubicle)
- 500 ml of water
- 1/2 tea sp of salt
- 1/2 tea sp of pepper
How to cook:
- Fry the garlic in a pan without some oil until it is golden and smells good.
- Boil the water then add all the ingredients except the beef and the tofu.
- When it boils, add the beef. Cook about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add the tofu then cook again for 5 minutes.
- Voila, it is ready!
Serve for 2 people
Best served with steamed rice (you can add some vegetable and mushroom in the soup)