Nia would like to prepare some cakes for RV. She is not a baker because she thought there are lots of things to prepare and so many appliances involved. RV likes so much cakes, chocolate cakes specially. For that I send this easy brownies recipe to her. It is so easy to prepare the brownies, even for her :D!
Here you are:
- 200 gr of chocolate for cooking
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr of butter
- 100 gr of sugar
- 50 gr of all purpose flour
How to bake:
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and put it in a small pan. then put the pan in a bowl of boiling water until the chocolate melts.
- Turn off the stove, add butter into the chocolate. Stir well.
- Mix chocolate, butter n sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
Add flour slowly. A lot better by using muffer to add the flour.
Mix well the dough
beat 2 eggs in a different bowl, then add it into the dough
Preheat the oven to 180 – 200 degree
Before put in the dought into the brass, cover it with butter and flour (spread the flour well on the butter)
Bake for 40 minutes.