Originally fried noodle is from China, but Indonesian eat a lot of fried noodle also. Noodle is the alternative main course in my country. I like so much noodle. I can not imagine if I do not eat any noodle in one week :D. The preparation is so easy and fast. I am sure you will like it too!
Voila la recette
- 2 garlics (chopped)
- 1 stem of green onions (chopped)
- 2 rolls of chinese noodle
- 1/4 tea spoon of grated pepper
- 1 small green paprika (sliced into cubicle)
- 1 table spoon of oyester sauce
- 1 table spoon of soya sauce (salty)
- 1/4 cup of sweet soya sauce (kecap manis)
- 3 table spoon of cooking oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 boneless chicken breast (slice into cubicle)
How to cook:
- Boil the noodles in a hot water for 5 minutes. Drained the noodles. Set a side.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan, fried the garlics. Add paprika then cook until their color changed.
- Add oyester sauce, soya souce and sweet soya sauce. Add the chicken when the sauce boiled. Mix well.
- When the chicken is fried well, add green onion, salt, peppers, and eggs. Mix well.
- Put in the noodle when the egg is well fried. Mix well. Cook for another 5 mintues.
Servings for 2 people, serve while warm.