It is one of the simple french cuisines. You should try it and taste the sour sensation of the vinegar when you bite the duck.
Here is the recipe
- 2 legs of duck (fillet prefered)
- 1/2 cup of framboise vinegar (replaced able by other kind of vinegar)
- 2 table sp of regular butter
- 1/2 tea sp of salt
- 1/2 tea sp of pepper
How to cook:
- Grilled duck on a steak pan. Add vinegar when the duck is half cook.
- Cook until it’s ready.
- Add regular butter, salt and pepper when served.
C’est rapide, Non?
Best served with mashed potatoes (for 2 people) and accompanied by Sangria.