Nasi goreng tuna is the original name of Tuna Fried Rice. An exotic, yet delicious meal for your new exploration of cuisine. RV love so much ‘nasi goreng’ specially the one with sweet soya souce (kecap manis). He was been dying to have another one that he thought it was marvelous. I tried some recipe but he said it was not as good as the one I cook two months ago, while I forgot which one of ‘nasi goreng’ I cooked that time. Anyway I have a can of Tuna , so I thought why not having Tuna Fried Rice. The result is … RV felt in love with it🙂. He loved it so much!!
It is so easy to prepare it. Here you are:
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 garlics (chopped)
- 1/4 of each red and green paprika (sliced in small cubicle)
- 2 spoon of fried red onion.
- 150 gr of Rice
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1 tea sp of salt
- 1/2 tea sp of pepper
- 1 table sp of soya sauce
- 4 table sp of sweet soya sauce
How to cook:
- Steam rice as your steamer instructions (usually I add 1,5 cup of water and steam for 25 minutes)
- Fried onion until it looks golden, add garlic, paprika, soya sauce and tuna. After they are halfed cook, add pepper, salt. Cook until they are a little bit dry.
- Add rice then stir until they are well mixed. Add sweet soya souce and cooked for 5 more minutes or until they are a little bit dry.
- Pour fried red onion for final touch on the plate.
Served with sunny side up (for 2 people)