I like to grill. I think I read once that grilled meat is healtier because we do not save the fat when it grilled. To have some other alternatif rather than steak or barbeque, I would like to try Japanese food. It is a very simple yet tasty way to enjoy Japanese flavour for your main course.
Here you go
- 2 legs of chicken (take off the skin for less fat)
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki souce
- 1/2 tea sp of pepper
- 1/2 tea sp of salt
How to cook:
- Marinated the chicken leg inside teriyaki souce for 2 hours (the longer the better). Change the side of the chicken after one hour.
- Grilled the chicken.
- Pour pepper and salt on the chicken when served
Served with pan fried potatoes and accompanied by Cidre*
C’est facile, Non!
* Apple based sparkling wine from Britanny.