I was so happy to find special banana that day at Geant. The moment I saw the banana, I simply would like to make Banana Soup (Kolak Pisang = the original name in Indonesia). Banana soup is very popular during Ramadhan! Out side Ramadhan this sweet soup locally served for ‘tea time’ or can be for a dessert (for information dessert is not part of local Indonesia meal time). I think this can be good for winter time!
Here is the recipe!
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 banana (special kind for cooking)
- 1 pcs of cinnamon
- 1 sachet of vanilla
- 50 gr of sugar
- 1/4 tea sp of salt
- 50 ml of milk
How to cook:
- Slice banana into small pieces
- Boil coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar n salt.
- Add banana and boil until it smoothen.
- Add milk and boil for a while.
Served for 2 people.
Served while warm.