Another recipe from Femina Magazine. Ok, Ok, next time I will try out AROMA recipe. But really this soup is so yummmy! even RV loves it so much.
Here you go*
- 1 table sp of regular butter
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 box of chicken broth
- 350 ml of water
- 1,5 sp of chilli powder (I add it separately in my bowl)
- 1/2 of paprika (100 gr)
- 200 gr of potato (one big potato), sliced into cubicals
- 200 gr of tomate (one big tomate), sliced
- 250 ml canned tomate
- 1 tea sp of dry bay leaf
- 1,5 tea sp of salt
- 1 tea sp of sugar
How to cook:
- Heat butter, add onion. Cook until it smells good.
- Add water and chicken broth. Boiled them.
- Add all other ingredients left. Cook until the potato smooth
- Cool down the soup then pour into blender. Process until it smooth.
- Serve while hot.
Pain du Campaign bread (traditional french bread) with salted butter
* I don’t have beef bacon and ham😦 that originally should be part of the recipe.
Servings for 2 people (as main course, for appatizer can be served for 4 people)
Delicious to the last drop!